Senior Product Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Specialist to join our current team in Chicago, working with DKG’s internal product teams: https://www.tidalautomation.com, to drive our technical communications and outbound content for customers and the enterprise automation community.
As a member of the Tidal Product team, you will work with the technical and services staff to understand how Tidal solves customer automation and scheduling issues, finding the ideal way to present this information to our customers and others. You will be responsible for gathering information from subject matter experts and program owners, distilling it into clear and concise communications, that can be delivered across available internal and external communication channels.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and passionate about communications that expand understanding and provide insights. You are an excellent writer and communicator, who is able to reach audiences with different goals, roles, and technical knowledge. You are also a skilled project manager who can balance multiple deliverables and deadlines with efficiency and grace.
- Data Sheets
- Release Notes
- Technical and Sales Presentations
- White Papers
- Solution Recipe Books
- Blog Posts
Required experience and qualifications:
- 6+ Years’ experience, in tech writing, product marketing, communications.
- Proven experience as a communications expert, using words, graphics, images, etc. (must provide examples).
- Able to clearly explain complex technical issues and solutions for technical and non-technical audiences
- Can understand the business, technical, and organizational challenges that Tidal Automation addresses
- Skilled with documentation and web content creation tools, including MS Word, MS Powerpoint, and WordPress. (Nice to have: FrameMaker)
- Working knowledge of the content production lifecycle, with the ability to coordinate all the participants involved in the delivery of documents and content
- Outstanding organizational abilities, with a solid understanding of task and project management. Must be able to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Builds positive working relationships across team boundaries, with an infectious “can do” attitude, and a willingness to adapt based on feedback and an evolving understanding of the problem to be solved
- BSc/BA in technical writing/communications, or equivalent relevant experience
Nice to have:
- Audio and video production experience
- Graphic design skills
- Multi-lingual (e.g., Spanish, French, German)
Apply for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org.