STA Group is an established, trusted name in business, technology and digital strategy consulting. STA is a leader in successful end-to-end business and technology transformations, with clients in financial, insurance, and other industries. The services we offer fall among our four major practices:
- Business Architecture
- Technology Architecture, including Application Architecture, Data Architecture, Cloud and Mobility
- Digital Strategy, including SEO and CMS
- Internet of Things Technology
STA Group is part of DKG and is located in Chicago, IL. This role will work out of one of our clients near the DKG Headquarters, 222 S. Riverside Plaza, Suite 2800.
STA Group is creating a team of Sr. .NET Architects and Developers to work with one of our trusted partners and clients in developing their enterprise architecture. The team will work in an agile environment in teams doing event-driven development, creating scalable, automated solutions. We are in need of a Senior Architect for one of our teams.
Required experience and competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field, computer science/engineering
- 7+ years (varying levels of experience) in Software Engineering, .NET application development
- In-depth knowledge of .NET development in C#, and Typescript
- Building micro-services with .NET core
- Experience working in Azure build SaaS solutions
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Experience with Azure persistence (at least one of):
- Managed RDBMS services
- Cosmos DB
- SQL Data Warehouse
- Azure Functions
- SCRUM / Kanban
- High degree of professionalism, attention to detail, teamwork, and communication
- Nice to have: React experience, full-stack or front end development
Apply for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org.