Radio Over IP-VoIP Presales Engineer
Instant Connect is a software platform that provides seamless push-to-talk (PTT) connectivity for today’s fast-moving workforces utilizing any mix of mobile, radio, IP, and telephony devices. Our next-gen platform is fully device-independent, letting your workforce communicate any way they want sharing both voice and data.
Instant Connect Software LLC is an affiliated company of the Dillon Kane Group (dillonkane.com), a Chicago-based provider of innovative technologies for diverse industries since 2002.
We are looking for an experienced Presales Engineer to join our high-performing team. This person may work remotely with the rest of the sales team.
- 10+ Years experience in Radio over IP and Voice over IP per-sales engineering experience.
- Strong background (CCNP + level) in routing, switching, QoS, unicast, multicast, and IP telephony
- Experience in drafting statements of work, defining technical requirements, documenting deliverables
- Strong background in customer facing sales and engineering presentations and demonstrations.
- 10+ Years experience in implementing RoIP and VoIP solutions to include:
- Determining pinouts for radio interface cables
- Radio gateway configuration experience with Cisco Routers, CisTech, Vocality (DTech), and JPS.
- Experience in troubleshooting unicast and multicast networks
- Experience integrating solutions with IP PBX’s to include Cisco Call Manager, Asterisk, Avaya, Mytel, systems.
- Creating as built documentation
- Develop test plans for site acceptance
- Provide post sales technical support as needed
- Create/contribute to product manuals
- Contribute to testing of QA/QC of Beta products
- Deliver product training to partners and end customers
- Must be US Citizen
- Must hold active US Secret Clearance
Apply for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org.