Full Stack Developer
Decise (https://www.deciseglobal.com/) is a Dillon Kane Group (DKG:dillonkane.com) portfolio company with a 20-year distinguished history of excellence in digital transformation, software development and workload automation with 100+ technical team members.
The Decise principals and partners have extensive industry background in management consulting, IT, global finance, insurance, automation, health care, audit, compliance, and digital transformation.
- Work with Decise Management, re-building the client’s app, working on UI Dev in Angular, for the mobile app (singular “write once, run anywhere” package with Angular/Ionic framework, not native iOS or Android)
- 6 month contract to start, likely extensions beyond that.
- Support the app, build new features, provide insight and expertise, overhaul the website and applications, integrate a new CRM, and pick up incidents/compliance/security changes needed
- Contribute to feature decisions, provide alternatives and share in discussions with the client
- Consume APIs but not create them; will also provide insight into test case automation where possible
Work within a small team, in a fast-paced project
- Front End
- Ionic (Capacitor)
- Progressive web app, single page applications
- Back End
- AWS (ECS, S3, Lambda, Aurora MySQL)
- Experience integrating new APIs and SDKs
- Ability to operate on a very small team or independently
- Other systems/languages/workflows:
- CI/CD workflows
Apply for this position at email@example.com.