We are looking for a Decision Analyst to join our Decision Management practice area. Decision modelling has most recently been recognized by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) as a key practitioner’s technique in its Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide). This role is an exciting opportunity to join the Decision Management team at STA Group charged with championing and rolling out the use of Sapiens DECISION, the market’s leading enterprise decision management solution.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of business analysis and consulting experience relating to enterprise software implementation
- Experience and confidence in stakeholder management and workshop facilitation
- Business process modeling experience and skill
- Conceptual and logical data modeling experience
- Experience in delivering business requirements for enterprise scale projects
- Advanced MS Excel experience
- Excellent written skills and ability to rapidly and succinctly present findings via MS PowerPoint
Additional skills which may be of interest but are not required:
- Experience with business rules or decision management solutions
- Experience with supporting sales through solutioning and presenting to prospect organizations
- Experience with delivering training programs
- Experience with delivering IT support, help desk, or similar
- Java programming
Bachelor’s degree. If you majored in Math or Physics, also enjoy Liberal Arts and Information Sciences, the job description looks interesting, and you’re interested in trying consulting…you should give this a try!
As a decision analyst you will be responsible for eliciting, discovering, modeling and validating client decisions (business rules or logic) relating to the client’s strategic business processes and operations. You will be expected to leverage a full set of business analysis skills, strategies and best practice to successfully meet demanding project goals within dynamic environments. You will need to quickly learn new domains, present complex problems accurately and succinctly, and formulate creative and well-presented proposals. As a team member you will be asked to take direction as well as lead and be able to adapt easily and appropriately depending on the circumstances. You will be required to confidently train client teams in methodology and tooling and provide coaching and mentoring during engagements.
Important characteristics of the right candidate:
- Integrity – open and honest in all interactions
- Interpersonal – skilled at building relationships and trust
- Communication skills – speaks, listens, and writes clearly
- Facilitation – structures and organizes effective meetings and discussions
- Collaboration skills – works well with others
- Initiative – self-starter and finisher
- Leadership – takes ownership of actions and results and inspires others to excel and grow
- Flexibility – ability to take on multiple tasks and see opportunity in working in areas outside of their expectation or comfort zone
- Learning skills – desire to develop new skills, stay at the cutting edge of practice, and ability to rapidly incorporate new learnings and take them forward in practice
- Conceptual skills – ability to abstract problems and formulate and articulate conceptual solutions
- Generosity – a constant eagerness to bring others along and build them up through observation, assessment, mentoring and coaching
- Stamina and work ethic – ability to go over and above for teammates and client’s success
Apply for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org.